Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Preview of my Newest Listings

I should be able to get these listed this week.  There are a couple of small issues that I need to fix before I list them for sale.  However, here is your sneak peak:




This necklace is made with green jasper, serpentine and prehenite.  The metal is copper.  This piece will list for $115.00.


These earring were made to coordinate with the necklace above.  Again made from green jasper and prehenite.  The earwires and bead caps are copper.  These will list for $15.00.


I really love these earrings but they are one of the issues I need to fix before I list them.  You can't really tell with this picture but the mother of pearl on the right side is much yellower than the one on the left.  I'm going to replace it with one that is colored more like the one on the left and remake the earrings.  The other stone is coprolite.  In case you don't know, coprolite is fossilized dinosaur dung!  It is absolutely amazing how something so gross, left alone for thousands of years, can morph into something so beautiful.  The metal here is sterling silver.  These earrings will list for $25.00.  Of course, there is a necklace that coordinates with these earrings.



This necklace is one of my favorites!  The beads are coprolite and mother of pearl.  All metal in the necklace is sterling silver including the back and sides of the pendant.  The pendant is a wonderful drusy that matches the coprolite perfectly.  This is one that I would like to keep for myself.  It will list for $227.00.

I have a few more new listings to show you but they'll have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment