Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

More New Listings




This is the first piece I have ever made using blue lace agate.  I found this pendant at Bead Fest Philadelphia and knew right away that I had to buy it.    The necklace itself if made from smaller blue lace agate beads and seed beads all highlighted with sterling silver.  The clasp is also sterling silver.  This will list for $88.00 on Etsy.

These coordinating earrings are fun!  I strung blue lace agate, seed beads and sterling silver on sterling silver beading wire and used jump rings to attach them to an earring post.  These earrings list on Etsy for $18.00.



This classic look will impress even the most conservative person you know.  I haven't posted this one yet because I'm having a hard time remembering what this stone is.  Whatever it is, it is spectacular.  The wonderful green stones in decreasing sizes are separated by 22 kt gold plated sterling silver bead caps.  I'll have to force myself to sell this one.  I'll list it for $175 on Etsy as soon as I remember what the stone is.


The coordinating earrings are great too.  The wonderful green stones (whatever they are) are separated by 22 kt gold plated sterling silver bead caps.  The earrings dangle from a circular ear post that is also 22 kt plated sterling silver.  Lovely!



These are simple but beautiful earrings.  Perfect amethyst briolettes wire wrapped and suspended from sterling silver "C" shaped and pounded ear wires.  These will be listed for $35.00 on Etsy.

I'm into creative mode now since I need to have a sufficient collection to display at my first craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment