Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Few New Listings to Share

Recently, I've been struggling with chronic back pain so I've been finding it difficult to be very creative.  I still have a billion ideas in my head for what I want to make.  However when I get started on my projects, it only takes a short time until my pain forces me to stop working.  I hate it!

At any rate, I have managed to get a few new items ready and posted.  On  , I'll be going to my first accupuncture treatment.   I'm really hoping to get some positive results that will help me get back to my old self.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Here are my newest items:

This is called Citrine Bling.  It was created with the lushest, cleanest, citrine briolettes that I have ever found.




Next is a pearl and sterling necklace that is one of my husband's favorites.




A couple of pairs of earrings that coordinate with the pearl and sterling silver necklace.



Finally, my newest bracelet which is made from memory wire.



Head to my Etsy store (www.etsy.com/jillsjewelry) if you'd like to get more information on any of these pieces.  As always, please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment