Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bead Fest Philadelphia

Tomorrow I'm off to Philadelphia for my first trip to Bead Fest Philadelphia.  I'm heading to Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon and I'll be returning to Baltimore on Saturday afternoon  I am  taking Jodi Bombardier's Sea Foam Cuff class.


It has been quite a long time since I've taken a class and I'm really looking forward to it.  Of course, I'm also looking forward to having a chance to do some shopping.  I've been suffering from no longer being in Arizona with easy access to the Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show and Scottsdale Bead Supply.

Next week, I'll have pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment