Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August New Listings

As those of you who know me know, I brought home a new puppy a week ago.  His name is Jake and his is dedicated to ensuring that I'm unable to be creative.  He demands my constant attention.


Adorable, right?  It is a really good thing.  That is how he manages to stay alive and get away with all that he does.

In spite of Jake's help, I have managed to create 3 new listings.  Here they are:




You can see the listings on www.jillsjewely.etsy.com or www.zibbet.com/jillsjewelry or http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/jillsjewelry.  You can also find me on www. handmadespark.com


No comments:

Post a Comment