Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Amazing World of Etsy - Part II

I've now had a chance to review the next 250 pages from my Etsy search. Here are my favorites from those pages:

This first necklace is from Karen Sugerman Designs.  She has a very appealing style and I almost always have some of her pieces on my favorites list.  You can find her shop at www.karensugarmandesigns.etsy.com


My next favorite also comes from one of perennial favorites, Marie Wu Designs.  Marie also have a very pleasant style.  You can find her shop at www.mariewudesigns.etsy.com


Here is a lovely design from Comer Neal Design.  You can find this and all his other designs at www.comernealdesign.etsy.com


Next on my list is this wonderful piece from Town Country Jewelry.    You can find this and all of their other work at www.towncountryjewelry.etsy.com


I'm actually surprised that I like this next necklace as much as I do.  It is very simple yet I am drawn to it.  This one is by Off the Chain Jewels located at www.offthechainjewels.etsy.com.

I have a few more to list in this section but since I'm running out of room, I'll list them in another post.

Enjoy checking out my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment