Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Studio and Store on Zibbet

I now have my newest online store up and running on Zibbet.  Zibbet is a another wonderful site that focuses on handmade creations.  It is currently smaller than Etsy and/or Artfire but it is growing.  The site is easy to search and it's easy to purchase although, looking is free.  You can add favorites like you can on Etsy.

Here are a few of my new listings:





Remember to check back often because I'm building the store.  Hopefully, I'll be adding new items every day.  If you hurry, you can be the first person to buy from my Zibbet store.  www.zibbet.com/jillsjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment