Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Ways to Spoil Your Red Hot Mama - Part II

Since I ran out of room on my last entry, I'm going to pick up where I left off.  I think we were discussing this wonderful piece from Shadow Dog Designs.

Here is the link to her store:  http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=89310

And finally, something to spoil your "red hot mama" from my store:


Or for something a little dressier, you could try this:

And, of course, pair them with these great earrings:

Here's the link to my Artfire store:  http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=3009784

Or, if you prefer, you can find more of my jewelry at my Etsy store:  www.jillsjewelry.etsy.com  You're always welcome to come in and browse for awhile.  Hopefully something you find there will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment